Thursday, June 18, 2009

Closer than you think

Well since January 2009 I've been saying that G⊕Ld'N RE$↓L↑ENCE™ Clothing is gonna be hot
& that it is gonna drop in Summer 09'... Well it's about that time of year now.
& I'm in the midst of giving the supporters what they have been craving.
I have printed my very first shirt today & I must say it is nothing shy of... !DOPE!
I need a few more modifications, edits and resizing of various things
but being that tomorrow morning my last day of exams
I WILL be able to focus on this and make to come to past
The set date for G⊕Ld'N RE$↓L↑ENCE™ Clothing to be released is July 1st
which is a little shaky at the moment, bu by next week this time
I WILL give the exact information.
There is also a few more perks and extras that I would like to add on the shirts
in order to give them that finishing touch.
But yeah... For the most part I have everything planned out
but due to extraneous variables I might have to alter certain things.
Anyway the first two shirts that will be released are Lasers:
and the I'm BIG in London Town T:
SO... G⊕Ld'N RE$↓L↑ENCE™ IS CLOSER THAN YOU THINK!
STAY GOLDN!

No comments:

Post a Comment