Friday, November 06, 2009

Photographs of the week

These photographs are a series of which I took during a Photography trip to Trafalgar Square and various art museums within London.

(CLICK PHOTOHRAPH TO ENLARGE)

This was one of the first photographs I took shortly after arriving at Trafalgar Square (OF COURSE after hittin up Mickey D's). Anyway... I took this photograph on a diagonal angle in order to utilize the Rule of Thirds and express the imperfections within an Urban Utopia.
(Final Photograph)


(CLICK PHOTOHRAPH TO ENLARGE)

This was just a basic landscape shot of the National Portrait Gallery in Trafalgar square.
(Final Photograph)


(CLICK PHOTOHRAPH TO ENLARGE)

Me on the LION... BIG DOG!
(Basic Picture)


(CLICK PHOTOHRAPH TO ENLARGE)

Some of us kickin it on the main statue after we finished in the museum... POP POP!
(Basic Picture)


(CLICK PHOTOHRAPH TO ENLARGE)

Cactus-like plant outside of the AOP Gallery. I actually love this photograph. DOPE drop Focus. I actually am thinking of posting the rest of this series on here as a separate post... aNYway...
(Final Photograph)


(CLICK PHOTOHRAPH TO ENLARGE)

This picture was actually my favourite on the day, and one of my only intentional series. Basically, I just rested my camera on the subway floor and took a picture of my teacher taking a picture of me, which in my eyes kind of had a mirror effect. I just feel the image was a great success although, I could Photoshop it to improve contrast.
(Final Photograph)


(CLICK PHOTOHRAPH TO ENLARGE)

Pretty DOPE & self-explanatory picture
(Final Photograph)


(CLICK PHOTOHRAPH TO ENLARGE)

I call this one 'London Urban'. You tell me why.
(Final Photograph)


(CLICK PHOTOHRAPH TO ENLARGE)

This photograph was kind f unexplainable, just speaks for itself really. A lot of positive feedback on it as well.
(Final Photograph)


(CLICK PHOTOHRAPH TO ENLARGE)

This last photograph was my last of the day, taken in order to show the sunset as well as the high classed vehicles and lifestyles you could find in Keston.
(Final Photograph)

2 comments: